Raven 4000SL Frame/Fork Bundle

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Help me fund my future Manitou FS purchase!! ;)

1998 First Generation Cannondale Super V Raven 4000SL frameset, Large (19.5" c-t).

Complete with:

Headshok Fatty SL forks (last serviced 2008 - still work just fine)
SRAM 9.0 Rear Mech
XT (modern) Front Mech
SRAM 9.0 Shifters
Cannondale Stem
3T Wave Bars

NOTE - BRAKES, SADDLE, SEATPOST AND CRANKS ARE NOT INCLUDED!

The frame really is in excellent condition. In fact I would almost go so far as to say it was mint - It has a few small marks and the paint is slightly damaged on the back of the forks, but the carbon mainframe is not damaged at all, and I can't really see a mark on it! Decals are perfect too.

Rear shock is a Fox Alps 5 and there is a small amount of play in one of the shock mounts (Mojo will be able to sort you out with a replacement).

Forks as I've mentioned still work just fine, and were last given a full service in 2008.

The bike had one owner before me, who supplied me with the original receipt for £3990 :shock:

£350 posted to UK. Open to swap offers or a bit of haggling ;)

Will post Worldwide - buyer pays postage :)

Pictures added 17.1.2012:
000_0001-3.jpg

000_0002-3.jpg

000_0003-3.jpg

000_0008-3.jpg

000_0005-3.jpg

000_0004-2.jpg

000_0006-3.jpg

000_0007-3.jpg

000_0011-1.jpg

i'll give you twelfty..

but seriously, nice frame, would love to ride one one day. insterested in cranks pending price

KeepItSteel":2clv77gm said:
i'll give you twelfty..

but seriously, nice frame, would love to ride one one day. insterested in cranks pending price

I posted in the How Much is my XYZ worth section regarding the cranks as I didn't know how much they were worth.

Someone came back to me with a price of around $250 on their own, so I've set my price at £160 including the bottom bracket. Chainrings are included as are the "Magic" extractor bolts :)

I could price them lower for a quick sale, but I'm in no great rush to sell them (all money is going in my Manitou FS fund!). Hopefully the fact that these cranks are quite difficult to find (let alone in mint condition) and were stupidly expensive back in the day should mean that they won't be sat in my outhouse for too long!

For reference, these are Magic Cranks (not mine, but identical):
p71005115wc.jpg

Hello, interested by the Raven, how much for shipping to France (the cheaper way please)?
I'm waiting for pics...
Thank's.

François.

Re: Raven 4000SL / CODA Magic crankset / SRAM 9.0

Barneyballbags":3txtlaef said:
Help me fund my future Manitou FS purchase!! ;)

YOU HAVE FOUND ANOTHER PRECIOUS??

let me see the precious, please let me see it? me won't buy it's, me promises not to

the precious, the lovely precious..............

gollumface.jpg

"Nasty little Barneyballbags is trying to hide the precious from me, but me's will find the precious me's will find it"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back