Wanted ratty/crusty mid to late 90s 19" Lava Dome/Cindercone frame or similar

bold stelvis

Kona Fan
looking for a 'project' frame - so not really after anyone's beautiful restoration museum piece, more something a bit scruffy that I could maybe grab and work on :)

Ideally a 95 to 97 model steel cindercone or lava dome - preferably with P2's - but anything similar might be interesting (ie slopey top tube style) - a kileaua or explosif would of course be awesome, but not really expecting anything that posh to still be in barn found state around these parts :)

this fire mountain on ebay is the right size, vintage and condition I'm looking for but would prefer a slightly posher frame if possible! (and its missing forks)

full bikes would be of interest as well as frames but would need posting to glasgow and being a typical scotsman I'm a cheapskate so looking to keep costs down

size wise I'm really looking for a 19" but an 18" might work as well

if anyone's curious the idea is to do something similar to this build but Kona stylee (traditionalists/purists avert your gaze!):

hardrock restomod.jpeg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back