Rate My New Klein Attitude.com !! She's my new baby !!

delboy009":30r6npsf said:
Hi Jez, Sorry to sound arrogant but whats MM ???

Delbert

Mountain Mayhem 24hr. Same bloody weekend as Goodwood F.O.S (as I just mentioned in your other thread) - What a hard choice.

:roll:

Hmmmmm.... You know what, Commitments means I may still have to go to Goodwood Fes but ride their and chain my bike to one of the paddocks :) Yeah some chance!! May still ride though as I have a press pass coming so there's bound to be somewhere safe it can go !! Chains, D-Locks, tazer's drapped all over it !!!!

Hmmm, June might be a Klein special again since there's already one Sea & Sky coming up, now this and I'm contemplating putting my Horizon Attitude in the game...

No offense but I think that the Coral Reef is the worst looking Klein linear fade along with the Puget Morning. In my eyes magenta, rosy purple and teal just don't mix right. I have a rare Adept hybrid in Coral Reef and I think the colour's not nearly as sweet in the nature as say Gator, Sunburst or Sea & Sky...

Your bike seems to be a factory repaint since it has the smaller downtube of 92 Attitude... Anyways, like any Attitude, yours is a very sweet bike indeed.

Latest posts

Back