For Sale RARITY – ASSOS brown leather eroica saddle 70ies/80ies – No Turbo Flite Rolls Reydel Dauphin Concor...

ceo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
2782346-jbkjmhsx9ubv-assos_sattel1-large.jpg

letting go this rare assos saddle. the leather has nice patina, but no holes or loose glue or sort of. quality part.
online i found this and this and this to compare. asking 180€ plus parcel. i'm happy to ship anywhere at cost.

2782347-57iqsewhdaa5-assos_sattel2-large.jpg

2782348-bcvlqnyb9ggj-assos_sattel3-large.jpg

2782349-7l6vnmk0pef3-assos_sattel4-large.jpg

2782350-ren3lwe67ymf-assos_sattel5-large.jpg

2782351-v1vjhuj4hnul-assos_sattel6-large.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Rather than looking at the price tag look at SOLD items. 180€ for a saddle that IMO is nothing special in terms of looks or comfort will not get you anywhere.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
thank you for the hint. unfortunately it does not feel very helpful looking at a list that shows how much brooks and turbos and flites sold for. i agree: if you sit on it, perhaps that feels not like a rare special saddle, but it is. in case you want to sell a delahaye, prices of mercedes limousines aren't that relevant either.

Back