Rare Cyril Wren

otherself

GT Fan
Raleigh Fan
Feedback
View
Small-output builder from Kingston-upon-Thames, London, didn't make many machines. Shame there's just a photo of head tube.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I honestly don't know what goes on in the heads of some people. One pic of a crusty head tube badge and the description is only the next level up from....

Bicycle frame.

I always wonder if these listings are put up people who are lazy idiots, or if they are trying to get ebay users to contact them for more info and they then collect email addresses, phone numbers, names etc, to sell on. There may, or may not be anything for sale.

I just don't get it if the sale is 100% genuine and there is no funny business.

He does have several other bike items listed. Including a Mercian frame at £175. Same poor pics and description.
A very clean looking Carlton Cobra too

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
12 frames in total for sale/66 cycling items in total; some have extra pictures but agree with previous comments, poorly described & little detail...some reasonably priced though just going by the pictures & he has in excess of 1000 positive feedback so must be doing something right...quite like the Pete Matthews 753 TT frame...

Back