Rare and gorgeous 29er for sale or swap full sus

I don't have any issues with Nathans sale, we can all ask whatever price we like, for the items and our time.

Knowing what we do about the build he may not get that price on here.

The bike I'd like to swap wouldn't fetch that kind of money but would equal Nathan's cost of build. He'd like a profit, I've taken a hit on the cost.

I have a bike I'll not ride, he does too and for an easy transaction it depends what's most valuable.

We pay a profit on everything we buy and would no doubt be shocked at sellers costs, but a buyer will pay however much for an item they desire.

Thanks for that lads.
Stew I've been offered a couple of other bikes which interest me more than yours mate.
One is a Yeti 575 and the other an Orange sub 5. Thanks for the offer and comments but for the time being at least I'm going to pass on yours.

Thanks Nathan

No worries. I think on RB as a bunch of builders we know we can sell bikes and bits and you've shown us how cheaply given time and hunting we can put together a nice bike. We probably don't value the build work as we're quite happy to DIY it.

Withdrawn from sale.
I felt well enough to go for a little ride today and instead of taking my 'dirty jo' i took the 'bow.
I'm keeping her, making a couple of changes but keeping her all the same.

Back