Ramstein-dh's feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ramstein-dh":35ckx9ws said:
IWish":35ckx9ws said:
S-M":35ckx9ws said:
Just browsing another website (pinkbike) and i have found somebody else having problems with this member.

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/7609705/#top

Avoid like the Plague.

Had an issue over PB too, being ignored until I PM'd here too.

Yeah you were offering me your shitty old parts for a brake so i sold it :shock:

I think i need to go knocking on doors and cracking skulls

You agreed to a deal and then sold anyway. Bad show if nothing else. By the way. That can be seen as a threat and they aren't good. Empty or otherwise.

It is not a threat at all.
I don't threaten people like people on these forums just speak behind compute monitors.
Think they are high n mighty until you you see them face to face.
That is all i'm saying.
Calling people a scammer when they are not is slander as the person whom has been scammed is me.
Any you people are just angry because you could not unload your crappy old parts for high quality parts
Also these threads are beggining to bore me now.
Best thing to do is wind your necks in

And i did not agree to swap with you , they are my parts and i can do as i want with them.
You were swapping me forks but you had lame excuses so i gave up and SOLD! it.

Well the items being traded aren't relevant too much but I have got the entire message thread still so confirmation can be provided of the agreement and parts and money agreed on, but whatever mate, good luck selling things, I won't be buying from you. I don't think Josh will. By the way. That photo you put on pinkbike is a violation of cyfas privacy and assuch may be illegal.

IWish":s4eblqzu said:
Well the items being traded aren't relevant too much but I have got the entire message thread still so confirmation can be provided of the agreement and parts and money agreed on, but whatever mate, good luck selling things, I won't be buying from you. I don't think Josh will. By the way. That photo you put on pinkbike is a violation of cyfas privacy and assuch may be illegal.

well the fact i was being hounded for a receipt what else was i to do?
also i have now removed the pic.

Temporary ban issued 20120608.

Please only use this thread and feedback forum for comments relating to deals which occured on retrobike.

got a univega of this guy.paid in december...have a guess how many flaming months it took and mountains of excuses (that bore a remarkable similarity to the ones he used on other, to finally get the bike frame.dont bother paying extra for recorded so your item is covered for damage as he just takes the money and doesnt bother sending for another two weeks..
id rather gouge my eyes out then trade with him again.

wow!

Just got this PM

Hello

My name is Paul
I'm a friend of Ramstein-dh
Does he owe you money?
Postage cost on a set of forks was it?
Anyway exactly how much was it as he is going to send you the money in an envelope.
Can have your address so i can pass it on to him and he will send you out the money on tuesday after the bank holiday

cheers

Paul

Unbelievable!!

A year later and his "mate"
(UN: Hidden Jitsu) memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21385

.....would like my address so he can post me some kind of refund on a set of forks, this knacker is a complete retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back