Raleigh RSP 450, Reynolds 853 Tubed bike for sale

finbarred

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

Time to pass this lovely bike on. In the time I have had it, it has been ridden very little as it was too nice to get bashed up. I have added a 'shadow type' shimano rear mech and Thompson seat pillar as I did not like using a shim and undersized seat pillar. I bought some secondhand rudy forks for it and it has WTB tyres fitted now. Looking for £300 just to part cover the extras I have bought for the bike. I can Provide new photos of the bike off my phone, if needed, easiest is to pm me your mobile and I can fire them across.

ORIGINAL TEXT IS BELOW SHOWING LINKS TO ORIGINAL BUILD THREAD.

Regards, Sean

Hi Guys, I think its time to let someone else own this bike as i dont think i'll really use it. The build thread can be seen here. viewtopic.php?t=193187

I built it last year to do the great notts bike ride. It covered a leisurely 50 miles and thats pretty much all its done. Unfortunatly i cant offer it for sale with the Blue Rockshox Sid's, i'll be retaining these. Everything else is as seen in the pics.. theres a little road film on the bike, i didnt have chance to wipe it down before the pics.

All the following parts were brand new when i carried out the build. Mtrax 450 20" reynolds 853 frame, RSP carbon railed saddle, Sars ano gold/red seatpost, Mavix X221 rims on Deore hubs with double butted stainless spokes, Schwalbe Stelvio 26 x 1.1 tyres with kevlar puncture protection (really fast), Shimano Dura Ace 9 speed short cage rear mech, Shimano XT front derailleur, Sram Pc59 chain, Shimano HG50 road cassete with drilled sprockets, Shimano octalink XT r/h chainset (left hand is the same colour/ profile but it has the Shimano Sora logo, Shimano ES51 bottom bracket, Wellgo perspex flat pedals, Tioga handlebars, Full new cables inner/outer, new Shimano branded brake blocks, titanium bottle cage and ano red bottle cage bolts.

All the rest of the components are in really good used condition

Re:

Photos!

Attachments

• Seans phone 793.jpg
    Seans phone 793.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 563
  • Seans phone 789.jpg
    Seans phone 789.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 562
  • Seans phone 784.jpg
    Seans phone 784.jpg