For Sale Raleigh USA Technium Chill (Circa 1990). Full Bike for Sale. 20.5"

Ooch

Retro Newbie
Hello,

The time has come to sell my Raleigh USA Technium Chill after owning it from new since around 1990. I rode it regularly for around 2 years and then it spent the next 3 decades mostly in the garage save for a couple of charity bike rides around 8 years ago. Everything is original except the tyres and crank bearings which I had serviced when I did the charity ride. Everything works, although the tyres are low on pressure. There are some age related marks and scratches but overall it's in good condition for a bike of this age. The frame is 20.5", everything is Shimano Deore DX, the rims are Sun Chinook and it comes with a set of Onza aluminium bar ends (one of the end caps is missing).

Will be sad to see it go but desperately need garage space now and want it to go to somebody who can appreciate it. The price is £75 collected from Runcorn.

If you have any further questions then let me know and I'll endeavor to answer them. I used to be really into my bikes back in the day and knew the specs inside out but now I'm a bit rusty.

Thanks, OOCH chill 6.jpg chill 5.jpg chill 4.jpg chill 3.jpg chill 2.jpg Chill 1.jpg

Hi Ooch,
Yes can I please take this. I’m in Warrington so can pop over one evening if that’s ok?

Cheers
Chris

Back