Sold Raleigh Randonneur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexrabbit

Retro Newbie
Raleigh Randonneur lightweight tourer hand built by the Special Products Division

Gun metal grey with white headset

Reynolds 531 Super Tourist steel tubeset

21 inch frame 700x28 Roadlite 100 tyres

Shimano Deore 18 speed gear set and derailleurs with SIS index gear levers

Biopace chainring 28/38/48

Sakae Custom Road Champion drop handlebars

Shimano 105 hubs

Mavic hard anodised module 4 rims

Stainless steel spokes and eyelets

Shimano SLR cantilever brakes and brake levers

Shimano Deore crank arms

Suntour platform pedals with Christophe leather straps and toe clip ends

Brooks professional pre-softened brown leather saddle

x 2 spare spokes on chain stay

x 2 Zefal black bottle cages

Reflectors to the front and rear, on pedals and on wheels

Front and rear mudguards

Jim Blackburn front low rider and rear pannier racks

x2 Michelin Select reflective wall original tyres also included with very low wear.

This top of the range tourer is as factory built, less the tyre change, roadworthy and clean lacking any structural defect but with a few minor signs of age and wear.
This bike had a brief touring life in the late 80s early 90s and has been in storage out of harm and in the dark IMG_9914.jpeg since.

£275 for collection from Brentwood Essex.

Hi There the height to “stand over” , that is the top of the cross bar / top tube is 79cm and the height to the top of saddle for me is 90cm and my height is 173cm or 5’ 8’’. The only slight defects are some light scuffing on the saddle and the Randonneur “ decal on the right hand side off the top tube has light wear. All components are in good condition and clean but some bolts have a light tarnish eg the bottle bracket bolts. Kind regards Steve and thank you for your interest.

Hi, looks lovely. Any chance you can measure the top tube please? I’m 5’10” so not sure if this is a little too small. Thanks!

Hi Ben Hi is this what you wanted to know?The height to “stand over” , that is the top of the cross bar / top tube is 79cm and the height to the top of saddle for me is 90cm and my height is 173cm or 5’ 8’’. The only slight defects are some light scuffing on the saddle and the Randonneur “ decal on the right hand side off the top tube has light wear. All components are in good condition and clean but some bolts have a light tarnish eg the bottle bracket bolts. Kind regards Steve and thank you for your interest.

Hi Battersby , thank you for your interest , at the moment I have another chap close to buying the bike and collecting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back