Raleigh M-Trax 3000-TL, any info?

Thanks very much, that's brill. Yeah noticed the cable routing on the top being different. I have the original bar ends and also the stem but swapped it out. Not sure though. Not sure about the whole of the front, whether to keep rigid, stick forks on it, use a suspension stem......Oh well, keeps me out of trouble!

you're welcome, but i have to correct, the catalog has no date, but might be 1996 as they talk about 96 range evolution.
Apologies for the hi-jack but would there be any way you could share this catalogue?
I have a '97 catalogue I can scan and there's some earlier ones in the archive so we could fill in a decent chunk of the latter Raleigh years!

Apologies for the hi-jack but would there be any way you could share this catalogue?
I have a '97 catalogue I can scan and there's some earlier ones in the archive so we could fill in a decent chunk of the latter Raleigh years!
Sure, please find attached the entire Raleigh M-Trax brochure for 1996.

Actually I do have quite a few more brochures I would be able to share, Especially as I'm a big fan still of the Archive here.
Just after asking now a while still not sure who to add them to the Archive.
Had some discussions with FluffyChicken and others, but to me there is no easy process to add more material to the Archive section.
There is rather a big backlog of material which was posted for now just in the forum, in particular the Magazine & Scan section.
Moreover it's unclear if rather Resources or Media functionality of the forum software should be used to share or not.

Attachments

• Raleigh 1996 M-Trax.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 101
@joglo and anyone else interested please find attached 1997 Raleigh M-Trax Catalogue - enjoy the marketing spiel at the start!!

Attachments

• 1997 Raleigh M-Trax Catalogue.pdf
    18.1 MB · Views: 37
@joglo and anyone else interested please find attached 1997 Raleigh M-Trax Catalogue - enjoy the marketing spiel at the start!!
Thanks for these - I think these should belong in the dynatech Information and appreciation thread - some of these pages are already on that fantastic and very long thread of hundreds of pages - but it’s THE Mtrax Dynatech and RSP thread on the internet

Thanks for these - I think these should belong in the dynatech Information and appreciation thread - some of these pages are already on that fantastic and very long thread of hundreds of pages - but it’s THE Mtrax Dynatech and RSP thread on the internet
Good idea, I've already placed/linked them in the MTB mags and catalogues scans section - I'll link to there from the dynatech thread.

Back