Raleigh Gran Sport build

like your choice of brake cable routing :xmas-cool: how do you find those monoplaner's ok ? i have used aztec brake pads in the past i found them good. i feel for you, regarding pricing of s/hand campag components when you compare[ 'buy now ebay prices' :mrgreen: ] with cycle jumbles. [i just can't visit a jumble without leaving on a hi ] :xmas-wink:

oonaff":32yddx7b said:
like your choice of brake cable routing :xmas-cool: how do you find those monoplaner's ok ? i have used aztec brake pads in the past i found them good. i feel for you, regarding pricing of s/hand campag components when you compare[ 'buy now ebay prices' :mrgreen: ] with cycle jumbles. [i just can't visit a jumble without leaving on a hi ] :xmas-wink:

The monoplaners were OK in terms of function but not a patch on a pair of budget dual pivots. However after living with them for a few months a pair of DA7400s came up at a good price, so I've swapped them - the campags just didn't quite fit the build on reflection. The DAs look incredible.

Tell me about bike jumbles - I've got more spare tubs than I could possibly use, but £20 for a Veloflex!!

Back