Raleigh Dynatech Strada 401 Ti Tubes).Price drop!

ringo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Mid nineties Dynatech Road Bike for sale. Excellent condition, paint really nice, odd mark but nothing major, just needs a polish to make it sing! Main tubes are Ti, rear triangle is steel.

Bike is completely original and in good order. Size is a 54cm top tube (c-c) with a seat tube length of 55cm (again c-c).

Photo's should so spec but the group is predominantly 500EX, with an RX100 Crank. The pedals are not included in sale unless by negotiation (nice shimano tricolor 600 ones with nice clips).

Priced realistically at £140 plus postage at £23 (Paisley Freight).

Re: Raleigh Dynatech Strada 401 (Lugged with Ti Tubes).

Should add, it has it's original stickers to show it was supplied by Kendall Cycles of Casrleford - a nice touch!

Re:

Does it have the Special Products Division decal and Titanium Tubing decal ? They are usually on the seat tube but I cannot see from the photos if they are. If so can you show photos of them please ? Thanks.

Re:

Strangely those stickers aren't there...

The only one is a small Raleigh one at the base of the downtube...

Re:

This is the one that is on ebay presently - it also seems to be lacking the stickers...

Re: Raleigh Dynatech Strada 401 (Lugged with Ti Tubes).

I mentioned the two decals as I looked at a 401t earlier this week and it had both on the seat tube. From memory the SPD one was at the top and the Titanium decal at the bottom close to the bottom bracket. They looked genuine. Maybe not all bikes received these.

Re:

Cool! Kendal cycles are still there in Castleford too. Used to be one of my local shops.

Back