Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

We_are_Stevo":1bpzjc35 said:
Ought to add ours to the brew... :cool:

I'm not usually a fan of purple, but I really like that bike - the size and angles are just right, and those skinny stays...

hi everyone :)

could some one go in to my gallery and put up a pic of my dynatech 2070 please cos i cant get it on, it ether to small or to big ! and could anyone tell me more about the 2070 i have cos its got all suntour xc pro set up and it wasnt added cos my father in law bought it from rayleigh notts in about 1990-1991. its in bits at the mo while i give it a good clean but its in a good condition :) just need new tyres and seat and i will be changing a few things none of the suntour stuff tho.
thanks

Now thats really nice, Hope you keep it like that, i remember them racing like yours 1990 91 i think :cool: Very fast bikes good colours as well

my past dyna techs,
anybody selling one?am also after a pair of wheels used by raleigh in the early 90s (gunsmoke rigidea rims with the pink and yellow stickers on)

Attachments

• my dynatech mtb.jpg
    my dynatech mtb.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2,654
  • pink dyna.jpg
    pink dyna.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 2,654
Hello again in 2012,

today I did my first ride with my new Dyna. Thanks a lot to Caramba Kid who gave me the frame in 2011. For the build I was near to the manufacture specification with some upgreats. So there are:

Deore DX front and rear derailer with Deore DX tumbshifter

DiaCompe SS7 brake levers with DiaComp 987 cantis
4130 Seatpost with Brooks Swift Titanium saddle
Ibis rearhub with 8 gear and a syncros Fronthub with TGEAR QR skewers and Mavic ceramic rims

Ritchey skinwall Tires, front Z-Max and rear Harddrive K
Answer stem and a zoom bar with grab on MTN-2 grips and Xlite barends
Deore DX crankset with SH PD-M 525

Best regards

Dynatechrider

Back