Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Finished putting together my RSP Ti '97 last week.

Built up as a single-speed with semi-modern build:-

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

More photos in the signature link below... :)

Dynatechrider":3mei7tus said:
Saturday Jan., 29th, 2011, I've finished the structure of my second Dynatech Voyager. I 'm already a owner, of a NOS Voyager with original Campagnolo group, so now I wanted to build a Bike for the daily use. Thus I decided for a XT 735.

I hope to have completed the framework a worthy structure.

Sincerely yours from Mainhatten

Dynatechrider

Get some pics of the Olympus equiped Voyager up then :), please :)

Carl.

I'm going to read through the thread, but is this a DynaTech - it's made from bonded Easton E9 with what seem to be alloy lugs. I picked it up from the LBS this morning - XT drivetrain, Ritchey finishing kit including brakes, seatpost and rims, a titanium stem and some slightly scary-looking vintage carbon bars.

It's sitting in the boot of the car for a week until I clear some space in the shed, hence the very poor photo.

sam3760.jpg

I'm going to read through the thread, but is this a DynaTech - it's made from bonded Easton E9 with what seem to be alloy lugs. I picked it up from the LBS this morning - XT drivetrain, Ritchey finishing kit including brakes, seatpost and rims, a titanium stem and some slightly scary-looking vintage carbon bars.

It's sitting in the boot of the car for a week until I clear some space in the shed, hence the very poor photo.

Nope, sorry :cry:

Hello friends of" Special Product Division" ,

today I would like to show you my Winterbike. The M-Trax Ti 2000 accompanied me reliable by, from September

to February.

Now a new chain and Cassette Sprockets are necessary. This cause is used, in order to rig it on a Deore XT 737. I will show the pictures of the new build in September.

The pictures of my NOS Voyager with Campa I will show at Easter, if the new camera celebrates its debut.

Best greetings

Dynatechrider

Hello bikemeister2000,

with the M-TRAX Ti 2000 I recognize why the frameworks of the special product division was my favorites. Never I have had found a Bike with a better geometry for me. These models make possible to be it fast and efficient in the area on the way. With this Bike one has to master the possibility long routes by the porters eyes also comfortably. Unfortunate Raleigh decided to close the Nottigham factory.

Regards

Back