Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

legrandefromage":2allk3ru said:
1992 Voyager:

raleigh_dyna_tech_voyager_101.jpg

That saddle has to go.. other than that it looks pretty honest.. :LOL:

The ODYSSEY brings back memories! Its been a while since ive seen a chainstay shark fin. Am I right in saying they were DEORE XT?

hi Fellas..

Any interest in buying this bike from me. I've had it since new. 1993 I think and its totally original. I've been using it recently and it feels great.

I'm in Dublin and I can ship it anywhere. Any ideas how much its worth? ;)

Attachments

• Picture 318.jpg
    Picture 318.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 2,374
bikemeister2000":2lrt8w63 said:
A name for you. Martin Gittens ?
[/quote]
Hi Bikemeister - Yeah I knew Martin.. he was my boss in Raleigh. Nice fella. Always looked out for me and he was a member of my club. I always took pleasure in winning a club race my boss has racing in too.

;)

Just out of the blue, I remembered Martin. He had a moustache if I remember right.
Also remember a couple of the reps, one called John and I believe one called Billy from the north. I have a pic of them waving at me taken from my seat in the Mavic car the year the Tour de France was in Ireland.

Happy Days :D

Ogre XT":3ais37cf said:
hi Fellas..

Any interest in buying this bike from me. I've had it since new. 1993 I think and its totally original. I've been using it recently and it feels great.

I'm in Dublin and I can ship it anywhere. Any ideas how much its worth? ;)

Hi Ogre

Don't know if anyone came back to you directly about this already, but the following link my be of help if you're still looking to ascertain a price for your trusty steed: www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29681

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Curlo

Hi Curlo,

I've retired the Dynatech to stud.. Just bought a Focus like the brother and its the business. I'd hate to sell the Ogre cause it would be a bit like selling a part of my childhood.. too many memories. I love the Bue Orge. looks the dogs..

How do the Dia Comp brakes work? I remember when I worked in raleigh in Ireland we would get many back complaining that they just didnt work well. Where were Disc brakes then eh!. :LOL:

Bike mesiter. I remember John Fox - sound guy..I wanted his job for a while. cant remember the other guy though..

Back