Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

That’s the holy grail of the Dyn-Tech for sure a beautiful thing I am hoping to pick up an mt5 in a few weeks think they are a similar frame spec

That’s the holy grail of the Dyn-Tech for sure a beautiful thing I am hoping to pick up an mt5 in a few weeks think they are a similar frame spec
yes frame spec is the same
but the one I had had the decal and colour scheme Decade. plus the Mk 1 Trimmel which I've never seen anywhere else - Mark II are relatively common
I cant remember who i sold it to and as @boy"O"boy will tell you - yet to find another in red. Someone had one abroad somewhere in a standard MT4 scheme (black/silver)

but the one I had had the decal and colour scheme Decade. plus the Mk 1 Trimmel which I've never seen anywhere else - Mark II are relatively common
I cant remember who i sold it to and as @boy"O"boy will tell you - yet to find another in red. Someone had one abroad somewhere in a standard MT4 scheme (black/silver)
there is a unique Green MT5 somewhere on this thread near the beginning!

@ibbz Both Decades featured in the Aug 2021 bonded special BOTM. My Endeavor was in there too along with several other Dynatechs.

Cheers
boy"O"boy

@ibbz Both Decades featured in the Aug 2021 bonded special BOTM. My Endeavor was in there too along with several other Dynatechs.

Cheers
boy"O"boy
I missed that!!!!
Yes I remember thats who i sold it to!
I think I did a good job with the campag and sachs new success though his version is also splendid
EDIT: I remeber now, that;s how I sold it - with the FRM parts. Damn Im losing it
Yes the only two known

Man, thisa thread is making me want another Dynatech!
Just sold my Bianchi back to Marco and bought a Scapin and now broke

Back