Racin'snake's Feedback

Purchased a pair of (basically brand new) 26" Rapid Robs from Kurt. Arrived quickly, packed to survive a nuke (might as well call them Wrapped Rob lol) and as per the above the price was spot on for a tightwad like myself.

Top fella, cheers. Dan

Top seller Kurt is. Haven't bought anything from him in a few years but the service is just as I remember! Thanks mate

Bought a 'Zochi shock pump and adaptor from Kurt which was posted quickly and properly packaged. Delighted, would buy from Kurt again.

Always a pleasure dealing with Kurt

As per the above, top dude & priced to entice. Surprised nobody else snagged the (hand polished, no less) Giant Box frame for the original price let alone karma. Thanks man, appreciated lots :)

I'll try and get a photo later of it half-ass mocked up, just slammed a set of old Zoom triple clamps in it and some disc wheels. Thinking a monochrome style with as much either polished or gray/black theme. One unexpected bonus I've noticed is with the seat post shim removed (itself just a bit of post cut down & slotted) the seat tube turns out to be 30.9mm which happens to be the size of a Reverb dropper I've had laying around waiting for something to stick it in. The design of the frame means it works with the internal routing type hose which is cool too, think most of the rest will be more period correct though, black/polished and maybe a bit of 3dv just for good measure :D

Back