For Sale Race Face XY seatpost

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Race Face pin 26.8, 390mm slightly worn logos, but in great condition.

£50 posted

al. IMG_20240416_194615_197.jpg

Race Face pin 26.8, 390mm slightly worn logos, but in great condition.

£50 posted

al.?View attachment 840850
If you've still got this is there any chance you could stick the verniers on it to double check the exact size for me? I've bought two posts recently that were supposed to be 26.8mm and both are 26.9mm, annoyingly! And as 26.8mm seat post reamers are like rocking horse shit it seems trying to track down a correctly sized post is probably easier - one is Roox and another is a no name one. I'm keen to ditch the scabby Easton EA50 thing I've got in there now. Cheers.

If you've still got this is there any chance you could stick the verniers on it to double check the exact size for me? I've bought two posts recently that were supposed to be 26.8mm and both are 26.9mm, annoyingly! And as 26.8mm seat post reamers are like rocking horse shit it seems trying to track down a correctly sized post is probably easier - one is Roox and another is a no name one. I'm keen to ditch the scabby Easton EA50 thing I've got in there now. Cheers.
My shed/garage is in uproar at the minute, so won't be able to measure it, sorry.

al.

Back