Race face turbine granny bolts.

Fatboy1974

Rocky Mountain Fan
Alpinestars Fan
I have a Race face turbine, and seem to require longer bolts than usual for granny gear. Do you know where to find them? I think thread should be around 20mm instead of 15mm. Now only 2mm of thread working!

I believe I bought some off aliexpress, I'll go back and see if I can find the supplier.

I've also sourced the hard to find 8mm spacers that always seem to go missing- I have them in black at the moment, but have all colours coming.. let me know if you need any.

I lost where I purchased my bolts from, but I did some measuring. The bolts I measured from race face are 18mm end to end w/ 15mm of thread. The bolts I purchased were 16mm w/ 13mm of thread and work just fine with plenty of thread engagement. I still can't find 18mm bolts- the closest I can are these. "Type A" are what you'd be looking at. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...151e0475!12000028561906371!rec!CA!734340267!S

^ I hope that link worked...

they'll come as couples, put the males to work and keep the females in the cupboard.

My initial hope was to order a bunch of these spacers and charge $20 per set to you jerks, but I like all you people, you're too nice to profit off of. Those of you who aren't, either look away or donate $35 to your local animal shelter.

for search purposes - 8mm Raceface Chainring Bolt Spacer (it's the 8mm one you want if that wasn't obvious it defaults to 6mm)

Also, on a completely separate yet related note- these also make perfect molds for making your own 1993 RockShox Mag 10 air valve replacement. perfect ID and length, just fill em up get rid of bubbles and wait.

Have you checked bikeinn?

Are these any good?https://www.tradeinn.com/bikeinn/en/race-face-poly-fastener-kit/137810802/p

Also any standoff spacer in 8mm or 8.3mm should work. Motor racing types use them for all sorts of bodywork fudgery.
An example

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back