RAC Rally 24/11/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting for updates. Would prefer a lift up there so I can make the most of the pub :LOL:
Nah I'll see if Incandescent get use of the car which will ultimately decide if I can come.

EDIT nope can't come this is Saturday isn't it, should have twigged being the day after Friday :oops:
Ill be sledging on an Ice rink instead. Time for me to remember how to skate.

Ooh I like this one alot, I will try my best to be there chaps

2011-12-03_11-10-08_thumb.jpg

Count me in Vern, I am riding on the Sunday as well at Rother valley country park but I don't want to miss this one, does anyone want to car share from the Wakefield/Leeds area ???

I've changed the start point, so please check you know where we're' meeting.
Its now Newton Rawcliff and NOT the Hole of Horcum, Please check the link in the Announcement.

cheers kaya

Hi,

How much of the rallying does the route actually take in?

Looking on the rac website they're between gale rigg and duncombe park all day. Not sure whether to take the bike or the camera and the missus,

Ta,

Rob

Coppice":rx1i2tpd said:
Hi,

How much of the rallying does the route actually take in?

Looking on the rac website they're between gale rigg and duncombe park all day. Not sure whether to take the bike or the camera and the missus,

Ta,

Rob

Hi Rob

We normally watch about 90 mins of rallying with 2-2 1/2 hours of riding, there's also a pub/tea & cake stop as well.

Hope this helps

kaya

if anyone from the west coming down the A64 or from the east coming down the 1079 wants a lift then i have a space free in my car from stamford bridge.( as long as you can get the wheels off to get in back of car)

Weather looks ok for Saturday, but dress for all seasons as there's a bit of standing about as well as riding.

Could we have a show of hands who's riding please.

Don't forget its a 9:30 meet, for a 10 am start,

cheers kaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back