R U having a laugh!! Nishiki

yakboy

Manitou Fan

Not the final price we are told....and made of uncracking Nishiki Alloy!!! Well worth reading the description...it will brighten your day

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This was on FB a while back I'm sure. If I remember correctly it popped up as an unknown frame and the buyer asked what it was. Nishiki was the consensus and the next thing it had those Nishiki stickers fitted and parts of the frame painted green. I think it was then up for sale so it may be someone else that has it now. That was probably in the summer. Wasnt my cup of tea then and still isnt now, I'll stick with my ACX thanks.

I think one of his other for sale ads might have the explanation...

A little homegrown recreational substance...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back