Proflex request

1981miked

Dirt Disciple
On the hunt for a High end Proflex 855/6, 957 etc etc... Good overall condition, don't mind having to upgrade parts or rebuild if necessary but frame must be goon condition and preferably with a Girvin fork and Carbon Swingarm. Is it a lot to ask? Email description, price and pics to mikedonald@hotmail.com

Thanks
Mike.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks Lysander, im currently watching that one on ebay, fingers crossed. I know it's daft but im not keen on the colour scheme on th ebeast, ill keep a watchful eye on it tho. If i got it cheap enough!! What's it worth? I prefer the polished style Girvin forks or the matt grey/silver. I suppose i could change it??

Thatnx for the heads up Orange71, large would be a bit big for me, im just a short arse at 5ft 5, still not sold on the paint scheme on the beast...is the swingarm alu or carbon?

Back