Pro/Shimano Ultegra rear wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
GazK":28x81wtp said:
your previous posts read as though you are trying to create a bidding war for the item and creating artificial urgency.

If you want to do a fair deal, post details of the item including photos - why hide them in pms when you can engender trust by posting here? Then tell people what price you are looking for and then let people respond in their own time.

If you want to run an auction I believe there are a few sites that will let you do that!

Good luck with your item...
Go whine somewhere else, damnit! This is my FS thread, NOT yours, Deal with it or GTFO, Can a admin delete the posts before this ends up into a flamewar? I dont post photos with a reason, and now get the hell out of here.

Having read and re-read the thread I would have to say that the advert is inadequate, it has a lack of detail and I feel as though I am always reading between the lines. Your unwillingness to post pictures does make me suspect, as does the statement "I do not post pictures for a reason".

I'd like to suggest that future sales threads include:

1. A full description
2. An asking price including postage costs
3. Pictures

The sales on here work very well please use this free resource wisely.

I'll keep this thread locked, if anyone is interested in wasmachineman NL item please pm him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back