printed circuit board brake booster

Tc":22jilltk said:
Any idea where we can get these?

I purchased them from m-gineering in the Netherlands, but they don't have them anymore.

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":2vvf9ica said:
A standard printed Circuit board is only 1.5mm thick and will have very little strength in any plane

the ones in the pic looks considerably thicker and perhaps laminated into/onto a much stronger material
especially in light of it being used with Magura's.

Still way cool and cause for a WTF conversation piece

It is 5mm thick. Three layers printed circuit board. The Magura one works very well with the Maguras. I have fitted the canti one to a frame with XT V-brakes (rear) and I decided to go for an AC booster. The AC provided more stiffness and a better feel. The AC is a stiff booster, also compared to other aluminium boosters.

Brake Booster Labortest:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26579&hilit=labortest

Btw the canti booster looks identical in shape to the carbon ADP.

I really like it! I think it's a great idea and a great element to inspire other people. Bike lovers are here, and a lot of people are delighted with your post, you deserve it. Unfortunately, I do not know anyone who would do this. I myself have been interested in bicycles since childhood. This remained a habit, because now I decided to study circuit boards materials in much more detail. There is an opinion that they affect the operation of our devices. So it's interesting. I think the bike schemes inspired me to do this. This is something similar

Back