Principia Mac b help on price ??

pijje12

Retro Newbie
Hi there long time away and nice to be back.

I am contemplating selling my Principia Mac B but I am not sure what value it has now a days.

This is a link to a post of it with pic's it is under my old user name pijje1 of which i can not no longer log into as can't reset password as the email licked to the account has been deactivated so can't get the reset password.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=103571

Hope this post is ok and happy to prove this bike is mine.

Cheers

Paul

:cool: very nice bike, always wanted a Mac B frame back in the day.

As for price im not sure, are you selling the full bike or just the frame? some very nice parts on there which would probably fetch as much as the whole bike.

Re:

Hi there sorry meant to say looking at whole bike mk one had not thought about splitting and had not realised it could be worth as much spliting it lol.

Cheers

Paul

Re:

Hi Paul,

I’ve got a MacB myself and like you I’ve no idea what it’s worth? My frames a black anodised finish. Yours looks ace in the red. I’ve seen a couple advertised in the last few years.......£250-£750. No idea what the final sale prices were? I’m not looking to sell mine but if I was, I think it’s worth more split than as a whole. Bit sad really as they are great bikes. J.

Back