price of wheels from the early 1990s

I can post a whole bicycle for around £12?

Plus if you learn to build your own wheels too...?

And maybe you should simply remind the buyers to leave feedback.......?

Re:

£12 for shipping a bike ?
You are a Jedi master share this shit !
My recent sales have been to Canada USA and Czech Republic
The postage to Canada was £20 for forks !

Build your own wheels.....yes I do my own it's not for everyone though you must admit ,dishing frame and wheel truing jig cost of spokes and nipples and rim tape Kerching

Remind people to leave feedback ?...of course I do although it is more important they are happy with the purchase.

Re:

well the rear on its own, LX FH-M550 + Wolber AT-18 rim went for £7.37 plus postage £9, seems like good value unless misdescribed.

Rodrigues":1plw1jze said:
so many times i've bought them described as 'buttery smooth', ' true' blah blah blah and then they are wonky, crunchy, notchey, not dished....both from eBay and on this forum

I had a set of wheels built by the LBS for me, CX hoops on Hope disc hubs. Used them for a year, they were perfect as far as I could tell. I rode them several times a week and they always felt fine.

Sold them to a mate at work when I parted the bike out, he's ocd about a lot of stuff and he told me I must have been doing a season of Red Bull Rampages on them; he felt like he was crossing Port Stanley runway on 'em.

Some of us are like "The Princess and the Pea" I guess!

Back