Sold price drop: C Record 1st gen Concorde panto

DSH

Retro Guru
A selection of Concorde panto'd C Record bits taken of my Concorde Aquilla.

I have cleaned but not heavily polished everything, so the new owner can polish to taste.

C Record Crankset 170mm cranks, Concorde logo and panto on the crank arms minus a one "self destructing" crank bolt but with all 5 chainring bolts. Some scuff marks on the cranks and a couple of scratches where the bolt self destructed (see photos) 52 tooth chainring with concorde panto and 42 toot chain ring with tricolore panto

C record front mech with Concorde logo

C record Aero seatpost 19cm with Concorde panto

Cinelli AX(?) stem Concorde panto with tricolore bits for length see photo as I am terrible at getting this right.

I'd like to sell as a set as it would be a shame to split up what is a rare collection of pieces.

Price now £280/€310 postage included. Bank transfer or paypal are fine.
If in the Brussels area you can collect and I'll deduct postage (I may also try and sell you the frame :D )

I'll put a few photos up but p.m. me for others if interested

Attachments

• c set.jpg
    c set.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 691
  • c chainset front.jpg
    c chainset front.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 690
  • c stem measurement.jpg
    c stem measurement.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 689
  • c chainset marks.jpg
    c chainset marks.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 690
Price dropped in post above.

Realising that this is a very niche market, so if I get no interest over the weekend it will be off to the bay

Thanks for the reply. I will most likely never find another c-record Concorde pantograph group, I got the delta faceplates with the Concorde pantograph just yesterday on eBay and was even surprised to see a thread like this. If you still have contact with that individual who bought the set I would be interested in buying it from them. I'll post a pic of the bike I want it for maybe it will entice them to sell it to me.

Back