Mix of Campagnolo Record components - 8 speed - photo heavy!

1988_Ben

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've just split one of my bikes (reluctantly) hence I have the following parts for sale. All prices include postage to the UK. Collection from Manchester is welcome, and prices will be lowered accordingly:

1) Campagnolo Record 8spd Ergo Shifters (2nd Gen from 1993). Good working order, no issues. Some scuffs and small tears to hoods, particularly LHS. Some scratches. I've tried to capture most of it in the photos. £55. SOLD

2) Campagnolo Record 8spd Front Derailleur 28.6mm (from 1991). Excellent condition, hardly a mark apart from the usual scuffs inside the cage. £25.

3) Campagnolo Record seatpin 27.2mm (from 1994). Mechanically, all good. There is some corrosion pitting as seen the photos, but it can be made to look quite nice if polished. There is also some corrosion on the top clamp plate. £25.

4) Campagnolo Record 10spd Chainset 52x39 172.5mm. Mechanically in top condition. Chainrings have plenty of life left. Some light scratches to cranks. Insides of drive-side crank has deep scratch where it rubbed on front derailleur (my fault !). Nickel alloy coating is peeling off the chainrings in places (see photos). Tapers perfect. Includes 8mm bolts. £50.

5) Campagnolo Record 8spd 13-26 Exa-Drive Cassette. Very good condition, only a few hundred miles, so hardly any wear visible. £18.

6) Campagnolo [Xenon ?] 8spd Rear Derailleur Short-Cage. Not much wear to jockey wheels. Perfect working order. Inner cage plate looks very grubby from corrosion. £15. SOLD

Photos:

Item 1)
i-3Rp8vXd-X3.jpg

i-8NbJG8H-X3.jpg

i-Kc9SGFw-X3.jpg

i-2jtDZjz-X3.jpg

i-nDh34st-X2.jpg

Item 2)
i-mBCdCnG-XL.jpg

i-vS84zpP-XL.jpg

Item 3)
i-tQSkFJ7-XL.jpg

i-xssTSWG-X3.jpg

i-kmJZmC9-X2.jpg

Item 4)
i-BXFnV6K-X2.jpg

i-8jqTjzB-X2.jpg

i-Wc2FjHt-X2.jpg

i-SGFX53d-X2.jpg

Item 5)
i-Lrj6LTZ-XL.jpg

Item 6)
i-nQnVBNR-XL.jpg

Re: Mix of Campagnolo Record components - 8 speed

Think you've left off the price for the Xenon mech. The one item I'm interested in:)

Re:

I'll take them! Would you post first class tomorrow, if possible?
PayPal gift ok?
Please pm me and I'll make payment tomorrow around midday.
Richie

Back