Price attack: Bridgestone MB-4 1992 frameset+build kit

Re: PRICE DROP! Bridgestone MB-4 1992 frameset+build kit

fearfactoryüberalles":3p4h5wof said:
09woodh":3p4h5wof said:
Bump for a good deal!

Set of wheels that would suit this if you didn't want to build those rims up, hubs are STX Parallax I believe - originally off a M500.

Have seen up close in person and are OK - rear could use a true.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Ritc ... 1438.l2649

Hi, thanks, but I'm culling the herd at the moment!

More meant that a prospective buyer could snap up the wheels and this build and have an instant bike. I'd love it myself but really, really shouldn't.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

09woodh":dea6rfia said:
fearfactoryüberalles":dea6rfia said:
09woodh":dea6rfia said:
Bump for a good deal!

Set of wheels that would suit this if you didn't want to build those rims up, hubs are STX Parallax I believe - originally off a M500.

Have seen up close in person and are OK - rear could use a true.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Ritc ... 1438.l2649

Hi, thanks, but I'm culling the herd at the moment!

More meant that a prospective buyer could snap up the wheels and this build and have an instant bike. I'd love it myself but really, really shouldn't.

Sorry, my bad. If you'd like it as a whole bike with full DX stuff, we can make deal out :xmas-wink: !

Cheers,
Endre

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fearfactoryüberalles":379hv0km said:
Sorry, my bad. If you'd like it as a whole bike with full DX stuff, we can make deal out :xmas-wink: !

Cheers,
Endre

Ok, i'll bite,

h k j w [at] l i v e . c0m (can't PM sorry)

Back