Press release- Dr S's big news!

I've got some 60's geneva motor show programs in the loft I'll dig them out and do a few selective scans.

I've also just found some photos of the NEC classic cars show from around 92/93 - loads of shots, all slightly out of focus :) - bugatti, mg and an etype style prototype mid engine thing from jaguar. I think lynx were going to make a few.

We're all really chuffed for you Dr ,that will be some amazing buzz :cool:

Mind and take lots of pics or if you can get access to the press pics ,that would be better...or at least in focus :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know absolutely nothing about cars or racing them, but its really great if you can fulfil a lifetimes ambition especially one you have had since a kid
Hope whatever happens you enjoy every minute of the experience and know you will

My childhood dream was to watch Leyton Orient play at Wembley, made it there in the last season before it was rebuilt. Lost on the day, but it was still great to finally see it happen

Have a fantastic time Si whatever the result

Back to a question proposed a while ago relating to this - I would love to do the Paris-Dakar.

A few years ago, the youngest team to ever enter was based not far from here and I saw their Bowler Landrover driving through the village. The hair stood up on the back of my neck when I realised who and what that was rumbling by.

:cool:

Back