pre-wedding tips!!! 3 hours to go!!!

Re: pre-wedding tips!!!

daj":1rv48ijf said:
Got the speech sorted but I am wound up like a coil :twisted:

Why? Its a happy day. Chill. Weddings are fun. And so is divorce :LOL:

Don't drink more than one drink before the ceremony and again before the speeches, a friend does wedding photography and says the number of grooms or best men who cock-it up by having one to many is almost 1 in 3!

Good luck and enjoy the day, plus i think its only fair and proper that any responses to your query get a nice slice of wedding cake :D

Re: pre-wedding tips!!!

daj":1jvaa4b6 said:
In exactly 7 days and 1 hour and 4 mins I will be getting married!!! :shock: :cool:

Got the speech sorted but I am wound up like a coil :twisted:

Looking forward to the big day but deff getting wound up!! :?

wait until the banter has finished tomorrow,thats the only thing i am comming for. :LOL:

shag your future sister-in -law BEFORE you get married
no guilt that way

just wing it mate and enjoy

Cancel it....get married in the Caribbean. Then you wont have to worry about upsetting people...no speeches to do....you wont have to feed people you've never met....You'll be in the Caribbean, so thats the honeymoon sorted.....the 10k you'll save you can then spend on bikes.... :cool:

Sorted... :?

misteroo":2tp1w07g said:
Cancel it....get married in the Caribbean. Then you wont have to worry about upsetting people...no speeches to do....you wont have to feed people you've never met....You'll be in the Caribbean, so thats the honeymoon sorted.....the 10k you'll save you can then spend on bikes.... :cool:

Sorted... :?

Great advice dude, sadly a little too late with a week to go :LOL:

Latest posts

Back