Pre-Production Prototype 1992 Pace RC35 forks *** SOLD ***

I appreciate the hijacking of my for sale post as I'm one for originality and validity. As mentioned above these are the first Pace forks I've owned so I by no means know the ins and outs of the forks or what makes these pre-production. These forks have been dated and varified by Fork English as per the pictured invoice.

As mentioned above I am (and have been for the past 10 years) heavily involved in the design and testing of prototype and pre-production prototype MTB parts/frames and know first hand that full on prototype compared to pre-production prototype parts are/can be very different due to the whole R&D process. Then not forgetting that each and every generation of a production model will have its prototype and pre-production prototype versions. On my race team we will often run prototype parts that won't be in production for up to 2 years (or maybe not at all) and pre-production parts usually around a year in advance.

I'm not out to dupe or con anyone, as I am well known in the industry, I have been on the UK race circuit for 23 years and am close friends with many 90's and up to present MTB icons/pro's so wouldn't risk my reputation selling knock off or fake parts (like the fake Chris King "retro" headset I purchased recently). I trust what a Pace fork expert/company have stated and have been as honest and transparent as possible within my advert (and all of my adverts) and following comments so find it mildly insulting that reading between the lines that my integrity is being questioned.

Cheers,

Hatch

Back