Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Slightly better than last month though not by much, we careen into Septembers competition.

Thank you everyone for entering last month, some really lovely shots in there which may get stolen for desktop backgrounds to see me through the winter months.

I had thought to use the "Quick and Dirty" one someone suggested a couple of months back for this month as August ended so badly however, these last few days have been absolutely glorious down here on the south coast so at the risk of pulling a Murray Walker, this months brief is Indian Summer (in the vain hope that it might just stretch it out a bit)

I would love to see some over active imaginations for this one

All the usual rules apply. I'm going to try and do similar for this month unless anyone has any objections? Poll to go live on the first....?

Good luck everyone, get snapping...

ps, you have 7 days to vote for last months here

Re:

Ok guys, i ride on ahead with my first shot - not a 100% indian summer, i know - but the trees here aren't so fast …So my bike brings the perfectly matching color :mrgreen:

This year in Austria i have enjoyed my holidays with my Wicked from 1988.
Blue sky, crystal clear water, dark green forests with a touch magic and mountains from a piece…the mythical spirit was perceptibly on every path :D

stay tuff and greetings to all retrobikers
Norman

Attachments

• IMG_4592 Kopie.jpg
    IMG_4592 Kopie.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 1,555
From my ride last Sunday at Woodbury in Devon. Few clouds approaching but a great morning and it didn't rain. Last few rides of summer are the best for me..

Re:

The first sign of Indian Summer

klein70.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back