Postie just been!!! 97 GT Talera Team Scream Karma!

Yes but the raleigh rider has to swerve to avoid potholes, corners slower and has an uncomfortably wet backside after a few minutes of riding in the rain.

I want to keep fit and train not flagellate. Penitenziagite!

It looks like it's found its role, I'm sure it prefers been out and about rather than stuck at the back of my garage.

The History Man":3okga5zn said:
Yes but the raleigh rider has to swerve to avoid potholes, corners slower and has an uncomfortably wet backside after a few minutes of riding in the rain.
You want to watch those challenges you keep issuing big boy.

There is no way on heaven an earth that your wrought iron garden gate corners faster than my svelte Reynolds 853 race bred machine. As for getting wet, are you planing on using mudguards at HONC? If you are, then I'm riding on my own, and have no idea who you are.

Just MTFU and get a wet ar$e like the rest of us.

MTFU? DILLIGAF!

At the HONC it will be dry, firm and dusty with light winds and moderate temperatures throughout. It's not till April. I, plan to ride to the start, remove my heated oversuit and begin.

xxnick1975":7ztgrp4m said:
I think it looks okay in the end. Good job. What's next?

A few issues to sort on the Alves then that's it.

I make that 8 mtb and 2 road since may that I've abused. I retain 6 (4+2) so I'm just going to concentrate on riding and getting fitter.

Unless something is offered.................... :facepalm:

Back