PopsTrippin's Rewind Selector

PopsTrippin

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A few items for your perusal that i no longer have any need for.

For reasons of clarity can you please state your intention to purchase on this thread and follow up with a PM.

CLICK ON THUMBNAILS TO VIEW.

All payments Paypal gift please or cover the fees

1. XTR M950 wheelset laced to Mavic X517 ceramic rims.. black spokes (stickers say dt swiss but can't confirm) with silver coloured nipples. Front is radially laced. complete with M950 skewers. Cassette not included. £175 posted SOLD

2. Panaracer Smoke/Dart 2.10 amberwall reissues that have had minimal use. I foolishly rode these without setting the brake pads correctly and the result is a graze across the dart logo. £50 posted SOLD

3. U.S.E. Alien Titanium post 27.2 £40 posted SOLD

4. XTR M950 titanium 8 speed cassette 11-30 £40 posted. SOLD

5. XT M737 rear mechs mid cage and long cage £25 posted each.
]

6. XT M738 front mech 31.8 bottom pull £20 posted

7. Pair of Specialized Ground Control / S 26 X 1.95 Umma Gumma.. really thought i'd take theses to the grave with me!! one is in better condition than the other as one has a small split on the sidewall which could be repaired but never got round to doing. £40 posted.

8 . XT M737 chainset with good rings. £55 posted.

9. White Industries chainset with good rings (Shimano LX replacements). £55 posted

10. XT M737 brake levers / shifters for canti's.. Lever doesn't return on right hand big paddle as spring fell out but have a replacement spring for an easy fix. £25 posted.

11. LX M55O rear mech. £18 posted.

12. LX M55O front mech with half moon for Alpinestars Cro-Mega/Al-Mega. £13 posted

13. Alpinestars bars and stem from '92 cro-mega 1 1/4 £20 posted. SOLD

14. '92 Marin Muirwoods frame, forks & stem in extra small 14 inch CTC £45 posted.

15. XTR un90 bb 73mm shell with 110mm spindle. Little bit of play detected hence £6 posted. SOLD

..................... MORE TO FOLLOW .....................

*****A few more additions - Photo's to come*****

16. 1993 Marin Indian Fire Trail Frame only. 17.5" CTC. Lacquer removed and polished and toptube decals replaced. Lovely looking machine that builds into a lightweight flyer. Only thing that lets it down is a small crack horizontally across the vertical weld of the toptube seattube junction. Can only assume previous owner had the seatpost too high. It certainly hasn't got any bigger in the years i've owned it. £70 posted.

17. 1994 Marin Pine Mountain F&F 17.5" CTC. Needs a repaint... have tried to touch it up with Humbrol paint but couldn't quite mix it to the right shade. Comes complete with nos original replacement decals and forks have been painted black. £60 posted.

18. 1992 Marin Eldridge Grade 19" CTC Frame only. A bit faded with replacement headtube and downtube decals unfortunately in fluoro orange. £25 posted

19. 1992 Marin Team Marin 17.5" CTC Frame only (though fully built at the moment ;)) Tidy machine £85 posted.

20. Rockshox Judy XC. I believe these are from 1996 and in excellent condition and in perfect working order. 1 1/8 threaded steerer at 153mm long. £65 posted.

21. Manitou 3 with spring conversion. Beautiful condition with threaded 1 1/8 steerer at 153mm long. £70 posted.

22. Pace RC35 MXCD 1996 variant with new medium elastomers. Complete with front canti hanger upgrade and rear rocker and bridge. 1 1/8 threaded steerer at 153mm long. £100 posted.

Re: Re:

captaincowelly":14z6gp8q said:
Any pics/details on the M950 cassette?

It's the one that's fitted to the wheels. I have now removed it and shall take pictures for you tomorrow.

Hi,
Can I have photos of the ground control and m737/ brakes shifters please? will try a PM now but I'm new so not sure if I can.

Back