Plastic kits

Re:

I don't have a large house. I'm not entirely sure where these kits are going once built. Apart from the HMS Victory. That's going to the inlaws.

Re:

I went through a phase a few years back of doing "black project"craft and had various scale F1-17s,B-2s,U2s,Blackbirds,F-22s and even a few Auroras(Aurorae :) ).My man cave was like Area 51.Thank God I quickly shook it off.....

Probably my biggest hobby at the moment (although looking at all the pics on this forum I may start collecting some Marin's).

Mainly build 1/48 Aircraft but I am venturing into Resin Manga figures.

Last few off the bench (well this years output so far as I am not very fast)
L3_zpsoq3ab10x.jpg

F-5B%201_zps4jckigzf.jpg

And I am sure to slow down when I can get a new (well old) bike

Thanks
Simon

excellent weathering on that planes :cool:

long time ago I was into modern military dios and armour in 1/35 - M114; M48, aso. then figurines of modern warfare from Chota Sahib.

Re:

I've got a drawer full - cars, tanks, planes, ships, bikes, plus accessories - doubt I'll ever get round to building them!!

Re: Re:

azaro":20x7zprx said:
I've got a drawer full - cars, tanks, planes, ships, bikes, plus accessories - doubt I'll ever get round to building them!!

Be interested to know what cars and bikes you have ;)

Logic.Al":tes82u5e said:
A few of mine recently.

Part way through a 1/32 B-17 Sally-B too

[/quote]

Wow, I'd love to have the time and skill to do stuff like that. Nice to see the manufacturers of kits get the fatter fuselage for the Spey engines and not just swap the decals :)

Shaun

The RAF Phantom was a Revel F-4F that I cut the nose off. It was cheaper that way. The decals are all either hand made or painted on. There is a 32nd scale FGR coming out soon from Hong Kong models but the price is supposed to be around £160. Although if it's like their B-17 the I'll be having one.

Back