pink floyd table

Re:

I am going to make a pink floyd laptop table for the bed ,mark 2 version so that may actually happen

Re:

I know at least two people who would buy those. If you are interested in working out whether you could produce them at a price that would reward your time sufficiently.

I think you'd need a complete redesign first, unless of course you intend to machine out all those small components :LOL:

Re:

im a house hubby(mortgage free so no bills ect) so ive got all the time in the world.i was toying with a plain back ground with a circle containing hammers in it as the style."apparantly" i have a garden gate to make first as the first 5 gates ive made for the street wasnt enough,humpf.there is also a bread bin that needs making,so when that lot is complete i shall have a sit and think in the man cave about it.luckily the man cave has internet and a bleedin great telly to keep me occupied while i ponder.yesterday i replaced the band saw blade with a nice big one and did a service,so im ready to go.just need to stop playing destiny for 5 damn minutes.

Re: Re:

gibbleking":23sy6fo9 said:
I am going to make a pink floyd laptop table for the bed ,mark 2 version so that may actually happen
Very Nice! :cool:
Don't sit down, it's time to build another one! ;)

Back