Pinarello Gavia C-record Century!! Shamal pantographed parts

dutchbiker

Dirt Disciple
Really, no REALLY Nice Pinarello Gavia. This is the evolution model of the fabous Montello and IMO the pinnacle of steel designed Pinarellos. Alot of engravings on the frame. The pantos on the seatcluster are relly awesome. Size 56.5-57 CT. Unfortunately this bike is too small for me so it needs to go. It is THE most beautiful Pinarello I have ever seen. Period.

The frame and parts look like new. Bought it from a boat engineer, typical polisher instead of rider. He has cherished this bike until that I bought it in Spring 2014. He used to renew all the bearing with original ones each year...

Campagnolo C-record Century complete brakeset without scratches
Campagnolo C-record Century crankset with minor scrathes
Campagnolo C-record Century front and rear derailleur with minor scratches.
Campagnolo Aero seatpost with white Selle San Marco Rolls saddle in very good condition without tears of fading
Campagnolo C-record shifters
Sachs Maillard freewheel
Campagnolo C-record Shamal clinchers in really great condition with almost new Vittoria Corsa Cx (only 250 km).
Red Look pedals.
Pinarello Pantographed chainring
Pinarello pantographed 3ttt stem with 3ttt Forma SL Ergopower handlebars
2 Campagnolo BORRACCIA water bottles 500 Aero C-Record Era used but cleaned
Including Pinarello shirt (size M/L) and 44 sized Pinarello shoes.

€2500 ex shipping no discount offers. I ship as cheap as possible with track and trace and optional insured. All shipping costs for buyer. I tried my best to write this topic so complete as possible. Contact me for additional high res images that I will send with wetransfer. Many thanks for your interest. Be quick otherwise I might reconsider selling this beauty!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dutchbike ... 153338077/

Attachments

• 20141101_112335 low res.jpg
    20141101_112335 low res.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 1,160
Back