Phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.

urb

Devout Dirtbag
Hi ..... Does anyone know a phone number where I'm able to contact and speak to someone at retro bike please? Thank you ... Dave

In short no! By all means drop me a PM and I'll see if I can assist

Hi thanks for replying. I suspect that I've been conned regards buying a bike frame here, which I paid for yesterday. I sent an email with some details to the retro bike contact this morning. Regards this. It would be helpful to speak with someone at retro bike regards this matter. Kind regards Dave

Hi thanks for replying. I suspect that I've been conned regards buying a bike frame here, which I paid for yesterday. I sent an email with some details to the retro bike contact this morning. Regards this. It would be helpful to speak with someone at retro bike regards this matter. Kind regards Dave

Hi Dave. Everyone who moderates on the forum, including the site owner @john, does so on a voluntary basis, in their spare time. You'd be best contacting one of us by PM and include all the details of the transaction for investigation. There is only so much we can do though

Thank you can you please provide the email address I need to send this to. Thank you

Thank you can you please provide the email address I need to send this to. Thank you

Probably easiest if you send me a private message via the forum

Hello John ..... Thank you for your reply. I have been scammed out of £500, trying to purchase a titanium frame for a bike building project. I have made many purchases on here in the past and never experienced any problems before. PayPal and my bank were extremely unhelpful and kept passing me from pillar to post with no solutions. This is the only money I had to obtain a frame. It's gutting being f*****d over for £500. I'm filling a complaint at PayPal not that I think it will achieve anything. I have details of all communications, PayPal address and email address of whom ever scammed me. Thank you Dave

Here's a screenshot of the first email I received from whom I was scammed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230117-203430.png
    Screenshot_20230117-203430.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back