Peugeot Team line 1000 "grisley"

diggerpitt

Dirt Disciple
*Re-listed due to...anyway I'll try again. Must sell:

I have now decided to sell my beloved Peugeot Team line 1000 grisley mountain bike. It dates back to the 1990s and was a pure race pedigree bike. I bought it in 1996 and have had it since. I have described the bike in other threads on this site but for the sake of this one I'll go through it again. So I have owned the bike for the last 18 or so years. The bike was mothballed for about 8 years due to a back injury way back from about 1997/8 to 2006 even after this date the bike was only used to ride up the canal. I've probably used it more in the past 6 months than I have in the entire time I've owned the bike. I had it serviced in December I think and had a new chain, cassette and clarks grips fitted. I also decide to remove the original XT thumb shifters and fit rapid fire ones, however I still have the thumbies. The original pedals with toe clips were also removed soon after I bought it and shimano SPDs were fitted.Again I still have the original pedals if somebody wanted an original bike.

Kit wise I'll list it here with photos too. XT M735 RD,XT M735 FD, shimano M730 chainset, Ritchey Logic Brakes and headset, Ritchet pro lite Easton EA 70 bars,, Ritchey seat post although I've just put a 400mm long seat post on, Ritchey vantage wheels, and shwelbe cx pro tyres. The pedals are shimano PD M535 and date back to 1997/8. Rockshox Magnesium forks which still work outsadandingly well. Think that's just about it. I didn't really know whether to sell her and am slightly gutted that I probably have to but as I've bought a new mountain bike its probably time she went to a new home. I did ride one cyclocross race last year on her but decided that she is too old for that type of riding, although it is a very capable bike. It can keep up with the carbon bikes of today.Any questions please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks for looking. I am asking £290 for her. So there she is.She really is a lovely bike.

Attachments

• 400.jpg
    400.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 919
  • 500.jpg
    500.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 918
  • 1000.jpg
    1000.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 919
  • 1700.jpg
    1700.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 912
  • 2000.jpg
    2000.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 913
  • 2600.jpg
    2600.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 912
  • 2700.jpg
    2700.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 913
  • 1100.jpg
    1100.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 915
Happy to see Shes up for sale, and as you already know im Very Intrested.

Looking forward to coments and feedback

Could the person who has taken time out to discuss at length with me with numerous PMs regarding the bike please contact me.I'll assume you no longer are interested but if you could indicate that I would be very grateful, as I kept the bike for you as you stated you would be interested in purchasing it.I have PMed you but you havent opend my mail so this is my attempt at contacting you.cheers

Back