Peugeot competition 6000 1980's

firefly69

Dirt Disciple
A very rare Peugeot competition 6000 road bike, I believe it's purpose was for time trial's and triathalon's. I think it was produced in the late 1980's.

It is in good condition, although there has been some paint chipping around the seat post and other small area's, the seat post it's self was ceased solid so had to put it in a vice to free it, this caused slight squashing to the post. It has the original Peugeot seat, the frame is in good overall condition, with only the chip's and a 2 small threads of rust under the paint.

This bike is very original!

It is fitted with the shimano 105 group set.

The bike has been fitted with all new brake and gear cables, tyres, handle bar tape, new chain and a new sram gear sproket, the bike will come with shimano spd pedals as seen in photo's.

Please note this bike has 650c wheels, so smaller than the usual 700c wheels fitted to modern cycles.

I am 5ft 11" and this bike fits me perfect, it's a great bike to ride, very smooth and responsive.

I have tried to be honest, but for more pictures and any other information please email me.
Looking for £300 including delivery. Will consider swap for road race wheels, (carbon).

Attachments

• 2012-07-08 15.35.23.jpg
    2012-07-08 15.35.23.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 996

Latest posts

Back