Peugeot centennial restoration ph12 aero 1982 £150

Karlr

Retro Newbie
Vintage 1982 Peugeot racing bike PH12 Centennial Aero Edition.

This is a beautifully restored Eroica ready Peugeot Centennial in Red and Black which has been professionally repainted . The bike benefits from a shimano derailleur and wheels with red spoke nipples. Otherwise the bike is standard , shifts perfectly and is quite unique with its oval downtube and aero shifters. Brakes are also original and follow the colour scheme of the bike. The bike is built in Peugeot’s own carbolite 103 tubing which whilst not as light as Reynolds 531 or Columbus tubing is renowned for giving a very smooth ride. The bike does have mudguard eyelets but with the current, more modern tyres you would need to fit guards that split across the brake bridge. It’s probably too nice to ride in bad weather anyway. I bought this as a winter bike but injury and its classic status mean I haven’t used it at all. The bike is really well sorted. Saddle is not included, neither are the pedals . I will fit a replacement modern black saddle and have a pair of pedals too that are more in keeping with the bikes vintage.

Note, it has the lightweight crb brakes but has a shimano derailleur and modern wheels.. immaculate rideable condition. My images are too big but will post some later. Bike is on eBay this week. Too many bikes so has to go! 374437994872

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back