Petition to make UK royal family pay for Buck Palace repairs

Have any of you thought of going for a bike ride ?
It might release some of the tension being built up here.

Hang on did I mention bikes.
Sorry wrong forum.
As you were.

videojetman":1j744me5 said:

Sorry wrong forum.
As you were.

Or get a room, theres some pent up sexual frustration there.

Re:

To be fair LGF our lass is due to have our second child in a couple of weeks so...... :facepalm: :oops:

I like how this whole load of bollox can be decided by what side you're on seeing as it's black and white....

Although I don't mind the Queen and don't really mind that Buck Palace is getting a paint job so I must be on the winning side :D

But I voted to remain and would like to stand on 'Nigel's' foot so I must be a loser :?

But I know that many of the real left wing also supported leaving so I'm winning again! :D

But I think freedom of movement is great, live in quite a multicultural town and see those from a different country or with a different colour skin as simply people, people who deserve the same opportunities as I do so I'm losing again :?

I need the collective leave brains trust to help me out because they make it sound so simple.

If I may, just on a few points, not a lengthy retort, promise :oops:

I agree it's not a black or white thing, but I also feel like watching a builder doing a quote whilst going "oo this is going to be difficult" it is not as difficult as some would have you believe.

Unlike Canada's awkward deal, we are and have been part of the EU for decades, many of the rules and standards they require, we already have, and in many cases, are emboldened because of the U.K.'s determination within the EU, maternity leave in the U.K. vs European countries is a good example.

But I think freedom of movement is great

So do I, but to date I have not seen a single thing that says Europeans cannot travel to the U.K. or U.K. citizens cannot travel to Europe when we leave. The inference is that all travel will stop and this clearly is not the case

Yes video, but it was the motorcycle today whilst going to look at a pedally if that counts?

legrandefromage":24h50bvl said:
videojetman":24h50bvl said:

Sorry wrong forum.
As you were.

Or get a room, theres some pent up sexual frustration there.

:LOL: :LOL: I'm the one that started all this too :LOL: :LOL:

Back