Pet Peeve

Its a mistake by Hope(They have made them in the past)

If you look at the exploded diagram of the hub itself, which is the original paper version, to shows it as Fatso.
Screenshot-

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 17-09-30 Fatsofronthub.pdf.png

Their previous faux pas concerned the V2 brake caliper, and it caused me a bit of a problem.

The different years, instead of having one of each diagram, they used the same one, which meant I ended up buying the wrong seals, and in fact i twice bought the wrong seals as although there are only 2 versions of this caliper on the website, there is actually a third V2 caliper that the discontinued.
The first V2 had a seal issue, so they stopped making it, changed the machining to make a different seal, groove then put that out. So effectively the first gen V2 caliper, is actually the 2nd gen.

Hope apologized and said they would send me the correct seals, but then found they didnt have the correct ones and said then they would supply me with a seal that would work.

This also they found wouldn't work, so instead of disappointing me, meaning my V2 calipers could only be binned, they sent me, free gratis, a brand new pair of the Tech V2 calipers, which would normally cost about £90 each.

That was a parcel filled with joy I can tell you :LOL: I was expecting a tiny packet containing 4 pistons seals, so was rather surprised to get a much bigger parcel off them, with a note of apology and the 2 brand new replacement calipers :eek:

Back