Pet Peeve

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
OH GOD :mad: It really bloody annoys the utter hell out of me.

Mislabeled Hope Ti-Glide.
Apparently anything and everything Hope with the ti center is listed as being a Ti-Glide.

Ti-Glide is the name of the rear only. Not the front, disc or otherwise, there it is either the Suspension or the Fatso.(Excluding the lightweight etc road hubs) but again neither of those are ti glide,

I dont know how many time i see this on ebay, and TBH i want to contact and say something, but thats pretty pointless. I just have to grind my teeth and roll my eyes towards heaven.

OH GOD :mad: It really bloody annoys the utter hell out of me.

Mislabeled Hope Ti-Glide.
Apparently anything and everything Hope with the ti center is listed as being a Ti-Glide.

Ti-Glide is the name of the rear only. Not the front, disc or otherwise, there it is either the Suspension or the Fatso.(Excluding the lightweight etc road hubs) but again neither of those are ti glide,

I dont know how many time i see this on ebay, and TBH i want to contact and say something, but thats pretty pointless. I just have to grind my teeth and roll my eyes towards heaven.
Thanks, I actually didn’t know that🙂

It will annoy me as well😝

Isn’t the big’un a front as well? Or is that one of the newer ones?

I have this Hop Ty-Glyde front hub here for sale.
*Titanium/Unobtanium alloy
*Custom oil port
*600 gram feather light*
*Free time hub
*Can use Campagnolo, Sram, Shimano, Sachs cassettes
*Can use Regina freewheels

You can have it for free, but shipping is around $100. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Hop Ty-Glyde.jpg

...checks own listing for Hope wheelset...

Phew, it's OK (though not sure if the front is Fatso or Suspension so have referenced both, as well as specifically referring to the rear as Ti-Glide).

Back