Paypal, your **** and you know you are

still getting it now........just had vista reinstalled and its still doing it...so its their end.......spent 20 minutes on the phone to be told by some one on the other side of the planet that my cookies were at fault(they werent....deleted all of em several times) and im still having the prob.even the bay way doesnt work... :evil:

Told me exactly the same old cobblers about cookies. doesn't work on XP or Vista and neither Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Even went up the library to try it on a different IP address, still no joy

Definitely their end and they have admitted it, just wish they would get it sorted out

Not loads in there, but bought something on the bay and the chap wouldn't take payment any other way. Luckily a kind chap on here paid for me, but I am getting very peeved now :evil: :twisted:

ditto that feeling..burn em all in hell i say ...burn em....rounds up hoards of angry villagers(tm) and stops off to storm the castle.... :p

keep me informed if you get a solution please cos its very annying...i need to verify my new details ...........ggggrrrrrr :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

pay bloody pal took me 7 months to sort my problems out the twats even froze my account so i couldnt move any moneys and ive been waiting 2 months to verify my account by phone call bloody useless.
thwang

Still no luck, getting ridiculous now, that's a week and no access to my money :evil: :twisted:

Had a quick look on the web and seems others are also affected, pull yer finger out you useless so and so's

Totally bizarre - just had £860 deposited into my Paypal account from some mystery benifactor, only for it to disappear and my account be locked.

The £5.61 I had in it has vanished too...

Coincidentally they have now sorted out the problem.
Only took them two weeks and not trying to blow my own violin, but
I worked out the common denominator from the affected users ;)

It seems they had all changed their default primary currency just prior to being locked out.
Passed this on to the paypal software developers in California and they finally debugged it in the early hours of this morning :D

Maybe your mystery donation was a side effect, but shame they didn't just leave you with the loot :(

Back