Pay pal?

You would think that with the euros it would be easier . I have a bank account in france , and I cant even send a euro french cheque in germany , they have to pay commisions .

The euro was supposed to make things easier .

I can make bank transfers to everywhere in Europe, complety free. I do need IBAN & BIC than. If I don't have them I have to pay.

Really sad you British have to pay. Isn't it against European regulations? It sure is against the spirit of one Europe.

A cheque isn't a common method of payment overhere. More something from the past.

the last time i wanted to send money over to germany , my bank wanted £25.00 for transfering the money , about £190.00

no thanks !!

SLIM":1x21tbw3 said:
the last time i wanted to send money over to germany , my bank wanted £25.00 for transfering the money , about £190.00

no thanks !!

:shock: & I thought it was bad to have to pay £10 (Natwest, up to about £4K IIRC).

I have the feeling that this is the moment that a Wife/Girlfriend leans over the shoulder and says "If any of you retro head planktons had just a gram of nuts you would obviously see that there is a massive oportunity here to create a very lucrative business.......Hey................ WAKE UP I AM TALKING TO YOU"
"Oh oh sorry dear I was looking at some Dear Head Shifters that went for $90.00 yesterday...like WOW E-bay Madness eh..Dear"

"Our children have no hope"

PayPal only charges the fee if the receiver has a premier account, ie. one that can accept payments coming from a credit card. and most of that fee is what the credit card company charges. PayPal is still for free if you receive it on a personal account which cannot accpet credit card payments. that's because the money still remains PayPal's money, it just sits in a different account. they make money with the money they have on the various accounts, not so much with the fees.
my personal account is directly linked to my bank account which is really convenient. i have a second PP account linked to my credit card but i rarely use it anymore. if a buyer insists on paying from a credit card account i try to split the fees.

Carsten

Back