Sold Pauls Components Thumbies and Shimano SIS 9SPD 7700 Shifters

midibiker

Klein Fan
Hi

For sale Paul Components Thumbies and Shimano Dura-Ace 9SPD SIS 7700 Shifters.

Fits handlebars with a diameter of 22.2mm.
Great for converting over to thumb shifters.
As new never used.
Ultralight.
Ready to go no need to spec up anything else.

20220724_120940.jpg

20220724_120954.jpg

£190 inc delivery within UK.
PayPal F&F
International postage added

I ended up doing just this myself.

Except black Paul mounts and 7700 Barcons, rather than the downtube shifters used above.

They work lovely, too!

11-speed version next time/bike!
That’s what I’m going to be doing - but these look fantastic - certainly on a different aesthetic level to the Barcons! And much much rarer (and more expensive)

Sorry these got snapped up long time ago.

I ended up doing just this myself.

Except black Paul mounts and 7700 Barcons, rather than the downtube shifters used above.

They work lovely, too!

11-speed version next time/bike!

That’s what I’m going to be doing - but these look fantastic - certainly on a different aesthetic level to the Barcons! And much much rarer (and more expensive)

Did the Paul Thumbie/Dura Ace 9-spd setup work on a 3x8 Shimano setup or what? I need details, ahhhhhh! I just ordered the thumbies a few days ago :eek:

The picture above shows Dura Ace downtube shifters with the thumbies.
The Paul thumbies, today on his website, says "works with bar end shifters Ultegra SL-BS64"

What is the meat and potatoes? I want the lighter of the two shifters if they both work! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I never had them setup for use.
That's a pitty. But...the shifters and the setup in your original pictures *look like the cable barrel on the thumies aligns with the chanel on the shifter AND those shifters were designed for down tube or bar end mounts so the proprietary square notch is machined into the backside. To me, looks like you mounted them to the paul thumbies and integrated ok. Also I think your shifters were Dura Ace 7400 series but I need to look at more pictures to confirm.

The question is indexing of those specific shifters and perhaps someone else sees this thread! My limited knowledge is the Ultegra 2/3x8.

Back