Paul Love Levers NOS

Re: Re:

mheywoo1":3pquwxgr said:
Wow. You can get brand new ones for way less than that. What cost NOS?

:) these are the mk1's Matt, harder to find nowadays and though these are steep, secondhand ones go for over £100 usually.

Re:

You’re right of course Mark. I guess I’m not quite purist enough. That being said I don’t really know what the aesthetic difference is between new abs old so I’m speaking from ignorance ;)

The originals have the little P sticker to match the canti arms, the newer design has the word Paul stamped? into the lever body.

Re: Re:

kase1983":26w235s3 said:
ummm, there is a big difference between the levers.

Without actually saying what you mean. i have to assume you are referring to the long pull version you can buy now? you can still buy the canti version too though.

Re:

1997 paul love levers are not available any more. the new canti levers look nothing like the 1997 levers. no 2 parts are the same. hense why this set sold for £225, if your building period correct bikes which most folk do then you buy period correct. you see plenty MK3 golfs with audi wheels. yea they fit but look wrong.

Attachments

• 0024856_paul-components-love-lever-compact-set-silver_625.jpeg
    0024856_paul-components-love-lever-compact-set-silver_625.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 3,551
  • fsfsfsfss.jpg
    fsfsfsfss.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 3,551
:) strange analogy, but to those that cant spot the subtle differences or are unable to compare them on the spot, or even just didnt know, then what i said about the later version having the stamped logo as opposed to the sticker is, in my humble opinion, a more instant recognizable feature :)

Back